We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
GreatSights New Zealand
$29 for an Auckland CitySights Morning or Afternoon Half-Day Tour with GreatSights (value $74)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's time to start noticing the great stuff. We've got just the thing.
- Grab an Auckland CitySights half day tour with GreatSights for just $29.
- Choose from a morning or afternoon tour.
- Feast your eyes on Auckland's best bits.
- Travel over the harbour bridge and visit the Viadduct, Auckland Domain and Parnell village.
Your front gate, the oil stain on your driveway. The finger prints on your office building's glass front door. The coffee rings on your work desk. Sometimes, all we notice are the not-so-nice details of city life. Today's deal lets you lift your head and take in the big beautiful picture, and start noticing the great stuff.
Grab an Auckland CitySights half-day morning or afternoon tour with GreatSights for just $29 and prepare to notice the absolute best Auckland has to offer.
The Great Sights Auckland CitySights half day tour takes you around the cultural, historical and natural highlights of Auckland. There's a trip over the harbour bridge for a view of our world famous harbour; a visit to Mt Eden, the dormant volcano offering stunning city views; Auckland Domain, the green lush setting which is also the city's oldest park; all the shopping and eating delights of Parnell village; before finishing with a scenic waterfront drive down Tamaki Drive.
- Harbour bridge
- Viaduct Harbour
- Queen Street
- Auckland Domain
- Parnell village
- Tamaki Drive
- Michael Savage Memorial
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.