We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Around The Basin
$99 for a Full-Day Supported Cycle Tour (value $169)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put down the cleaning products and pick up a bike.
- Grab a full-day supported cycle tour with Around The Basin in Queenstown for just $99, including bike and helmet hire, morning tea, lunch, Gibbston Valley Winery cave tour and tasting and transfers.
- Explore some of the most spectacular scenery in New Zealand.
- Make your way along purpose built cycle trails that take you past lakes, river gorges, mountain ranges and much more.
- The trails can be enjoyed by anyone of any experience level, and there is great support available along the way.
Up until now, around the basin has meant a journey embarked on by you, a cloth and a bottle of Jif once a week. It really is time to broaden your horizons, get on your bike and explore the outside world. Even if it's been some time between bike rides, you know what they say - you can lead a bike to water but it never forgets. Something like that anyway.
Get a full-day supported cycle tour with Around The Basin in Queenstown for just $99. Included in your tour are bike and helmet hire, morning tea, lunch, Gibbston Valley Winery cave tour and tasting and transfers.
The Wakatipu Basin is one of the most beautiful areas of New Zealand renowned for it's spectacular scenery. The purpose built Wakatipu cycle trails wander through the basin, past two lakes, three river gorges, historic Arrowtown, the wine area of Gibbston Valley and countless mountain ranges, covering a distance of almost 100kms. Around the Basin cycle adventures gives any level of rider the opportunity to experience these trails, fully supporting you along the way.