We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Around The Basin Bike Tours Queenstown
$99 for a Full-Day Supported Cycle Tour (value $169)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put down the cleaning products and pick up a bike.
- Grab a full-day supported cycle tour with Around The Basin in Queenstown for just $99, including bike and helmet hire, morning tea, lunch, Gibbston Valley Winery cave tour and tasting and transfers.
- Explore some of the most spectacular scenery in New Zealand.
- Make your way along purpose built cycle trails that take you past lakes, river gorges, mountain ranges and much more.
- The trails can be enjoyed by anyone of any experience level, and there is great support available along the way.
Up until now, around the basin has meant a journey embarked on by you, a cloth and a bottle of Jif once a week. It really is time to broaden your horizons, get on your bike and explore the outside world. Even if it's been some time between bike rides, you know what they say - you can lead a bike to water but it never forgets. Something like that anyway.
Get a full-day supported cycle tour with Around The Basin in Queenstown for just $99. Included in your tour are bike and helmet hire, morning tea, lunch, Gibbston Valley Winery cave tour and tasting and transfers.
The Wakatipu Basin is one of the most beautiful areas of New Zealand renowned for it's spectacular scenery. The purpose built Wakatipu cycle trails wander through the basin, past two lakes, three river gorges, historic Arrowtown, the wine area of Gibbston Valley and countless mountain ranges, covering a distance of almost 100kms. Around the Basin cycle adventures gives any level of rider the opportunity to experience these trails, fully supporting you along the way.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.