We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$1,099pp for a 10 Day Annapurna Royal Trek Trip incl. Meals, All Accommodation, Internal Flights, All Transportation, Sightseeing & Complete Guided Tour (value $2,230)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience a trip of a life time with royal treatment.
- Grab a 10 day Annapurna royal trek trip from Trek N Tours for just $1,099 per person.
- Enjoy the traditions and ancient cultures of Nepal, all amongst breath taking scenery.
Following in the steps of royalty may sound like a daunting task. Unless you're actually following the trekking route used by Nepal's Royal Family. In which case it becomes a grand adventure over dramatic landscape while accompanied by all the luxury that is associated with a royal excursion.
Grab a 10 day Annapurna royal trek trip from Trek N Tours for just $1,099 per person. This unbelievable adventure includes meals, all accommodation, internal flights, all transportation, sightseeing and full guided tour.
Royal trek with T&T offers 10 days of unbelievable sightseeing through the world heritage sights in Kathmandu. This royal trek will take you along one of the oldest trekking routes in the Annapurna region, through rice fields, temples, and charming villages.
Enjoy a full, yet relaxing itinerary. Featuring light mountain treks, temple visits, and world heritage site tours.
See the Royal trek with T&T website for full tour itinerary, departure dates, and overview of included and additional expenses.
For Booking & Enquiries email: email@example.com or call +61 430 617 297
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.