We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Beauty Room - Queenstown
Up to 59% off an Express Facial, OPI Gel Manicure, Eye Trio or Combo Package (value up to $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Reach into Santa's pretty pink, glittery stocking of goodies to find this gem of a deal.
- Grab a beauty treatment from $20 from An Seomra Beauty.
- Choose from an express facial for $20, eyebrow wax and tint and eyelash tint for $28 or OPI gel manicure for $30.
Sugar and spice does make everything nice but probably not as much as cute coloured nail polish and some yummy smelling moisturiser. When it comes to being a girl we really do have so much fun in choosing ways to treat ourselves and to make us look gorgeous. This deal takes (the very sweet tasting) cake in pretty pampering.
Grab a beauty treatment from $20 from An Seomra Beauty. Choose from:
- Express Facial $20
- Eyebrow Wax & Tint and Eyelash Tint $28
- OPI Gel Manicure $30
- All three options $65
Let's just say if Santa was bringing you these treats they would be delivered in a pink shiny stoking covered in glitter and ribbons and it would smell like lavender. Treat yourself or a friend to one of these divine pampering sessions with this great deal. Get silky smooth skin, stand out eyes, gorgeous nails or even better - all three! Using quality ingredients, the professional team will get you looking your very best for the summer season ahead.
More Great Local Deals
Below Zero Ice Bar Queenstown
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.