We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Abel Tasman Sea Shuttle
Return Ferry Passes from Nelson to Kaiteriteri - $49 for Two Adults or $79 for a Family (value up to $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take the easy option - you're allowed!
- Grab return ferry passes from Nelson to Kaiteriteri - $49 for two adults or $79 for a family from Abel Tasman Sea Shuttles.
- Enjoy stunning views during the ferry ride and much more on arrival to the beautiful golden beach.
There are many things in life that can present themselves as a hassle. Leaving your delicious leftovers for lunch at home, loosing your wallet, spilling a glass of water over your work computer... life's full of them. Take things easy with this deal where the only thing to think about is to take note of the stunning scenery.
Grab return ferry passes from Nelson to Kaiteriteri - $49 for two adults or $79 for a family from Abel Tasman Sea Shuttles.
With Abel Tasman Sea Shuttles eliminate the hassle of a tedious bus ride or taking to the wheel. Enjoy a picturesque cruise that will take you from Nelson to Kaiterteri. With turquoise waters, golden sand beaches and forest to the shores, this is a place you will not want to leave. Spend a day at the beach and explore everything on offer or perhaps tag on another trip into the Abel Tasman National park. This is a great option for an easy day out where it is all about enjoying the beauty of nature, relaxing and enjoying each others company.
As a locally owned business Abel Tasman Sea Shuttle prides itself on giving you an experience to remember. Their purpose built boats have set the benchmark for visitor transport in the Abel Tasman National Park.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.