We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures
$86 for a Full-Day Sail in the Abel Tasman (value $169)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ready to sail the day away in coastal paradise?
- Join a full day sail for $86 with Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures.
- Either chill out and relax, get involved in the sailing or learn as you go.
- Reboot your body and soul by relaxing on a spacious catamaran as it glides across the beautiful waters.
- Skippered, guided tour where you may encounter dolphins, fur seals and birdlife.
Abel Tasman was a very confused sailor. After discovering Tasmania he tried to sail north but the winds took him east and he became the first European to discover New Zealand. He initially thought he'd landed in part of Argentina. But when he saw the locals play rugby he knew that couldn't be right either.
With a full day sail for just $86 aboard a spacious catamaran, Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures will leave you with memories of pure enjoyment. Now is the perfect time of year to see this beautiful part of our fair country by sea.
With Abel Tasman Sailing Adventures you don't have to worry about sailing the seven seas - you only have to worry about enjoying yourself. This guided tour is a dream day of sailing in a safe environment where you can experience a wide range of activities that you may not normally get to do. There's a one-hour stop at Anchorage Beach where you can swim, take a short walk, explore the caves or just chill on the sand. It's the only scheduled full day sailing tour in the area and a great getaway day for you and someone special or you and some friends. The clear pristine waters, golden sand beaches and soothing fresh air are all you need to give your body and soul the reboot it needs.