We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
NZ Best Product Shop
From $26 for 500g of Royal Bee Manuka Honey Total Activity 20+ or 25+ incl. Delivery
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the benefits of something that tastes amazing.
- Grab 500g of New Zealand Total Activity 20+ from NZ Best Product Shop for only $26, including urban delivery.
- For rural deliver pay $31 for the 20+ and $35 for the 25+.
- Spread it on your toast or glaze it over your roast - either way you'll love it.
- Add it to your tea if you're feeling a little under the weather and perhaps you'll perk up!
If you thought you worked hard, imagine life as a bee. You'd collect pollen all day long essentially keeping the world well-stocked with their favourite spread or sweetener, only to have people try to swat you every time you fly by. Show a little more appreciation with today's GrabOne offer.
Grab 500gm of New Zealand Total Activity 20+ from NZ Best Product Shop for only $26, or with 25+ total activity for $30 - including urban delivery. For rural delivery pay $31 for the 20+ and $35 for the 25+.
New Zealand Best Product Shop aims to share a variety of great natural and beneficial products made in New Zealand with their customers. As specialists in selling quality New Zealand products you can trust that you're honey will be of the highest caliber. This honey comes from bees who feed on the Manuka bush, so it may contain numerous health benefits.
For more information on what this honey can do for you, click here.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.