We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
1876 Bar & Restaurant
$12 for Any Dinner Main off the Blackboard Menu at 1876 Bar & Restaurant (value $25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Thank the year 1876 for all of its great contributions to this planet.
- Grab any dinner main off the blackboard menu at 1876 Bar & Restaurant for just $12.
- Dine within the walls of one of Queenstown's most historic buildings.
- Reflect on how old the year 1876 really is.
1876 was a great year. For starters, it was a leap year, which meant that everyone was happy because everyone got to celebrate their birthdays. The first telephone call was made, Mark Twain's The Adventures of Tom Sawyer was published and the old stone courthouse was erected in Queenstown. Now, 136 years later, that courthouse has immortalised its birth year as the name of one of Queenstown's most hip and happening establishments.
Grab any dinner main off the blackboard menu at 1876 Bar & Restaurant for just $12 and celebrate the greatness of this year...from not one, but two centuries ago.
1876 Bar & Restaurant is one of Queenstown's most historic buildings, stemming from the town's early gold mining days. Dine within its gorgeous stone walls on menu items that include steak and blue cheese salad with apple balsamic dressing, baked creamy macaroni cheese with garlic loaf, or Thai-inspired hoki fish cakes, served with fresh garden salad and whole grain mustard mayonnaise. Just for fun, why not see if you can last your entire meal without looking at your mobile phone, because in 1876 remember, the phone was just being invented.
More Great Local Deals
The Shaw Academy
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.