We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Zig Zag Charters
$60 for an Adult & $30 for a Child Half Day Boat Charter or $100 for an Adult & $40 for a Child Full Day Boat Charter in Mangonui (value up to $170)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Set sail on the high seas.
- Grab a half day boat charter for an adult for $60 or a child for $30 or a full day charter for an adult for $100 or a child for $40 in Mangonui with Zig Zag Charters.
- Cruise around the gorgeous Mangonui and Doubtless Bay.
- Relax as the crew take charge and let you kick back an enjoy the scenery.
Chartering a boat is similar to renting out a house. Except it is better, because when on a boat if you get bored of your outlook you can pick up anchor and change your surroundings. Try doing that at Whangamata, that would cost you a fortune.
Grab a half day boat charter for an adult for $60 or a child (under 12yrs) for $30 or a full day charter for an adult for $100 or a child for $40 in Mangonui with Zig Zag Charters.
Zig Zag Charters is fully licensed for operations on the east coast of Northland New Zealand - between Cape Reinga to the north and beyond Bay of Islands to the south. Set sail around the beautiful Mangouni and Doubtless Bay. Zig Zag is a highly-stable 58 foot catamaran with easy access. She has two full bathrooms and two double-berth cabins; available for exclusive overnight stays. She is licensed for up to 30 passengers and three crew, powered by two 110hp Nissan engines and has a single mast self-furling rig for sailing and relaxing.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.