We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Zig Zag Charters
$60 for an Adult & $30 for a Child Half Day Boat Charter or $100 for an Adult & $40 for a Child Full Day Boat Charter in Mangonui (value up to $170)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Set sail on the high seas.
- Grab a half day boat charter for an adult for $60 or a child for $30 or a full day charter for an adult for $100 or a child for $40 in Mangonui with Zig Zag Charters.
- Cruise around the gorgeous Mangonui and Doubtless Bay.
- Relax as the crew take charge and let you kick back an enjoy the scenery.
Chartering a boat is similar to renting out a house. Except it is better, because when on a boat if you get bored of your outlook you can pick up anchor and change your surroundings. Try doing that at Whangamata, that would cost you a fortune.
Grab a half day boat charter for an adult for $60 or a child (under 12yrs) for $30 or a full day charter for an adult for $100 or a child for $40 in Mangonui with Zig Zag Charters.
Zig Zag Charters is fully licensed for operations on the east coast of Northland New Zealand - between Cape Reinga to the north and beyond Bay of Islands to the south. Set sail around the beautiful Mangouni and Doubtless Bay. Zig Zag is a highly-stable 58 foot catamaran with easy access. She has two full bathrooms and two double-berth cabins; available for exclusive overnight stays. She is licensed for up to 30 passengers and three crew, powered by two 110hp Nissan engines and has a single mast self-furling rig for sailing and relaxing.
More Great Northland Deals
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
t leaf T
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.