We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Zig Zag Charters
$60 for an Adult & $30 for a Child Half Day Boat Charter or $100 for an Adult & $40 for a Child Full Day Boat Charter in Mangonui (value up to $170)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Set sail on the high seas.
- Grab a half day boat charter for an adult for $60 or a child for $30 or a full day charter for an adult for $100 or a child for $40 in Mangonui with Zig Zag Charters.
- Cruise around the gorgeous Mangonui and Doubtless Bay.
- Relax as the crew take charge and let you kick back an enjoy the scenery.
Chartering a boat is similar to renting out a house. Except it is better, because when on a boat if you get bored of your outlook you can pick up anchor and change your surroundings. Try doing that at Whangamata, that would cost you a fortune.
Grab a half day boat charter for an adult for $60 or a child (under 12yrs) for $30 or a full day charter for an adult for $100 or a child for $40 in Mangonui with Zig Zag Charters.
Zig Zag Charters is fully licensed for operations on the east coast of Northland New Zealand - between Cape Reinga to the north and beyond Bay of Islands to the south. Set sail around the beautiful Mangouni and Doubtless Bay. Zig Zag is a highly-stable 58 foot catamaran with easy access. She has two full bathrooms and two double-berth cabins; available for exclusive overnight stays. She is licensed for up to 30 passengers and three crew, powered by two 110hp Nissan engines and has a single mast self-furling rig for sailing and relaxing.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.