We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$39 for Six Yoga Sessions (value $78)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Even though you aren't going to become a contortionist, yoga still has some great benefits.
- Grab six yoga sessions at Yoga Central for the low price of $39.
- Choose a time slot that suits you best.
- Gain insight from an instructor who has been on a journey of yoga discovery for many years.
The budding bank robbers out there might be disappointed to hear that yoga doesn't double as contortionist training. So although your aspirations of being smuggled into a bank in a Countdown grocery packet will have to be put on hold, at least today's deal will give you the mental tranquility to come up with a new ingenious idea. For mental, spiritual and physical peacefulness, grab six yoga sessions at Yoga Central for the low price of $39.
Contrary to the popular belief that it simply aims to turn your body into a stick of liquorice, yoga is actually a meditative art designed to bring a person into a state of mental and physical peace. At Yoga Central you will learn about your body, thereby increasing your self-awareness and confidence. Taya Van Roon, instructor and keen yoga student, has been on her own journey for many years, and she will be able to share her insights and experiences with you. Deeply passionate about the ancient art of Iyengar Yoga, Taya invites beginners and yoga regulars to join her on her continued journey.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.