We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$40 for a Consultation with First Treatment & Follow-Up Treatment with Dr Mike (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Pain is an indicator that there is something wrong – find out the cause and how to fix it.
- Grab a consultation with first treatment and one additional follow-up chiropractic treatment with Dr Mike from Whangarei Chiropractic Centre for just $40.
- Take advantage of this special offer and benefit from Dr Mike’s training in treating the scope of back, neck and joint problems and his 30+ years of experience.
- Dr Mike promises to find and fix the problem (additional visits may be necessary) or arrange for the appropriate referral.
Many common complaints include back pain, neck pain, arm pain, leg pain and headaches. Today GrabOne have teamed up with Dr Mike at Whangarei Chiropractic Centre to offer a consultation/treatment and a follow-up chiropractic treatment for just $40.
Your body uses pain as an indicator to tell you that something's wrong. Most people tend to ignore the early warning signs of a tight knee, stiff back or aching shoulder, but this only aggravates the severity of the problem. This is why Dr Mike (ACC registered) always emphasises the importance of catching a problem as early as possible.
With years of training and experience under his belt, Dr Mike has become an expert at identifying problems and rectifying them before they become serious. During the consultation, he will conduct a thorough examination to uncover the problem. His examination, which focusses on the specific joint levels, only requires the assistance of an X-ray if there is evidence of significant trauma or a suspected pathological problem.
Once the problem has been identified he will initiate Flexion-Distraction Therapy (FDT), which uses heat packs to assist in the healing process. If there is a spinal injury he combines specific exercises with patient care education on posture. Dr Mike believes that “exercise is therapy” and always teaches his patients the most appropriate exercises to encourage the healing process.
As an added bonus, Dr Mike gives each of his patients a DVD entitled The Simple Six Exercises and Posture. If you're tired of those annoying pains that creep up when you least expect it, then this deal is for you. Grab it now and start feeling better.
More Great Northland Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.