We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Waterfront Restaurant & Bar
$35 for Any Two Dinner Mains (value up to $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Never fear, your favourite restaurant is still here.
- Grab two main meals at the Waterfront Restaurant and Bar (formerly Swiss Cafe and Grill) for only $35.
- Dine on the very best from the land and sea or settle in for a nice vegetarian or gluten-free alternative.
- Enjoy the atmosphere, the culture, and the hospitality of Paihia's most popular restaurant.
Oh no! You're favourite restaurant seems to have up and vanished like a ninja in a burma trail. But don't worry, it hasn't really gone. Like a newly-coronated Pope, it's just had a bit of a name change (and an upgrade).
For only $35, you can get two main meals at the newly re-titled and re-furbished Waterfront Restaurant and Bar (formerly Swiss Cafe and Grill).
As you can well imagine, the menu options at Waterfront Restaurant and Bar are diverse, exciting, expertly-crafted, and, of course, absolutely delicious. If you're in the mood for some of the finest land and sea dishes, they've got you sorted. They also offer vegetarian and gluten free options so, no matter your tastes, you can be assured a satisfying meal.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.