We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Waterfront Restaurant & Bar
$35 for Any Two Dinner Mains (value up to $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Never fear, your favourite restaurant is still here.
- Grab two main meals at the Waterfront Restaurant and Bar (formerly Swiss Cafe and Grill) for only $35.
- Dine on the very best from the land and sea or settle in for a nice vegetarian or gluten-free alternative.
- Enjoy the atmosphere, the culture, and the hospitality of Paihia's most popular restaurant.
Oh no! You're favourite restaurant seems to have up and vanished like a ninja in a burma trail. But don't worry, it hasn't really gone. Like a newly-coronated Pope, it's just had a bit of a name change (and an upgrade).
For only $35, you can get two main meals at the newly re-titled and re-furbished Waterfront Restaurant and Bar (formerly Swiss Cafe and Grill).
As you can well imagine, the menu options at Waterfront Restaurant and Bar are diverse, exciting, expertly-crafted, and, of course, absolutely delicious. If you're in the mood for some of the finest land and sea dishes, they've got you sorted. They also offer vegetarian and gluten free options so, no matter your tastes, you can be assured a satisfying meal.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.