We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Vizual Coaching Academy Ltd
$129 for Lifetime Access to Online NLP Practitioner Training Certification (value up to $921.54)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put your mind to even greater use.
- Grab lifetime access to Online NLP Practitioner Training Certification at Vizual Coaching Academy for only $129.
- Become a certified practitioner of NLP.
- Unlock the secrets of the mind.
- Learn and be able to teach others how to model your mind to overcome fears, understand your emotions and more.
The mind is a powerful thing – even more so when a person has a greater understanding of how theirs works. Grab lifetime access to Online NLP Practitioner Training Certification at Vizual Coaching Academy for only $129 and learn how you can put yours to greater use than ever before.
NLP, or Neuro-Linguistic Programming, will show you how the mind works. Exploring all aspects of human psychology, from subconsciousness, emotions, and creativity to mind-modelling, overcoming fears and more, NLP can help you have a greater understanding of human psychology, and how it can be used to improve lives. With today's deal, you'll have lifetime access to Vizual Coaching's NLP course, which includes:
- 16 modules with over 32 hours of NLP practitioner syllabus
- Eight NLP demonstrations
- MP3 tracks of the course available for download onto your iPod or mobile device
- 160-page online manual
- 24-hour access to content
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.