We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Restaurant & Bar
$35 for any Two Dinner Mains or $68 for Four (value up to $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put away the fry pan – it’s time for a night out.
- Grab any two dinner mains for $35 or any four for $68 from Vinyl Restaurant & Bar.
- Unwind and soak up the atmosphere in their courtyard or restaurant.
- Satisfy your rumbling belly with a superb line-up of meat and vegetarian meals.
Ever read an Ernest Hemmingway novel? They are forever going out to dinner at the drop of a hat...wouldn’t it be lovely to just snazzy yourself up one night and head out for an impromptu meal? We know the feeling!
Treat yourself to a night off and grab any two dinner mains for $35 or any four for $68 from Vinyl Restaurant and Bar.
Stimulating conversation and good company is the best accompaniment to any meal. At Vinyl Restaurant & Bar, you will get to fill your belly with a scintillating choice of their New Zealand beef, lamb, chicken or seafood meals. There are also a variety of mouth watering vegetarian options available. Enjoy the charming service and relax in this welcoming and bustling diner. Perfect for a fun, romantic night out or a catch up with friends - let the Vinyl team take your order and make you feel at home.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.