We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$125 for a Full Service & Diagnostic Scan on a Petrol Vehicle or $169 for a Diesel Vehicle (value $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take your vehicle to the experts just to make sure it's fit and healthy and safe to drive.
- Grab a full service along with a diagnostic scan and get up to 58% off.
- Pay just $125 for a petrol vehicle or just $169 for a diesel vehicle.
- Includes: a full diagnostic scan, engine oil and filter change, top up of all fluids, wiper blade refills, windscreen washer additive and a comprehensive 15 point check.
- Qualified and friendly technicans can complete any repair work as deemed necessary, they have over 25 years experience each!
There are things you can get away with and things you can't. You can't ride a bike without wheels or drive a car without petrol. On the flip side, you could leave the house without underwear or go into the city without shoes - I mean, these options are far from ideal, but they can be done. Similarly, you can drive a car without a service but it's definitely not recommended. I trust that you are following my logic.
Don't risk the things in life that could be avoided. GrabOne have teamed up with the fabulous Valid Automotive to offer a deal that you can't refuse. Get a full service along with a diagnostic scan and get up to 58% off.
- Pay just $125 for a full service and a diagnostic scan on a petrol vehicle
- Pay just $169 for a full service and a diagnostic scan on a diesel vehicle
Make sure your trusty vehicle is healthy and fit for the road with today's deal. It includes an engine oil and filter change, a top up of all fluids, wiper blade refills and windscreen washer additive. The qualified and friendly technicians will inspect your vehicle, giving it a 15 point safety check just to make sure your family is safe as they travel from A to B. This sweet offer includes a full diagnostic scan just to make sure all areas are covered. If the technicians do find there is something wrong, they are well equipped and experienced to fix and repair the problem at an additional cost. Nothing beats experience!