We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$525 for a Five-Day Hire in a Two Berth Premier Self-Contained Campervan Auckland or Christchurch (value $1,575)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hit the road in style for the ultimate summer road trip.
- Grab a five-day hire in a two berth Premier self-contained campervan from either Auckland or Christchurch for just $525 from United Campervans.
- Travel in luxury and comfort, with your premier campervan fitted out with all the mod cons.
Summer plus New Zealand, multiplied by you and another friend in search of adventure, divided by many petrol station pies. That's the difficult equation in the way of you and an unforgettable summer. The solution? This very deal from United Campervans.
Pay just $525 for a five-day hire in a two berth Premier self-contained campervan from either Auckland or Christchurch.
If you want to make the most of the New Zealand summer but don't necessarily want to subject yourself to all the hassles that come hand and hand with camping, then United Campervans can solve all your problems instantly. Take off to wherever tickles your fancy in one of these premium two berth campervans and you're in for a luxurious holiday. Each campervan consists one double bed or two singles. All the mod cons are available to make your journey comfortable, including:
- Shower unit with hand basin.
- Electric flush cassette toilet - 12 volt.
- Electric and gas heating.
- 2 burner gas stove.
- Refrigerator with small freezer unit - 12 volt.
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- Filtered water system.
- Waste water tank.
- Extensive storage.
- Complete living equipment.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.