We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$55 for a Wheel Alignment, Wheel Balance, Tyre Rotation & Safety Check - Locations in Whangarei or Kerikeri (value up to $133)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Your wheels should only be going in one direction.
- Grab a wheel alignment package at Tyrepower Whangarei or Kerikeri for just $55.
- Receive a wheel alignment, wheel balance, tyre rotation and safety check.
- Head to Tyrepower before you head off on your summer road trip.
When rounding up the family for a summer holiday road trip, there are many potential dangers and pitfalls ahead. Not the least of which is the possibility of a serious mental, physical and emotional breakdown upon listening to One Direction's album for the fifth time. In. a. row. Even more dangerous however is a car with dodgy wheels or tyres.
Play it safe this summer and get a wheel alignment package from Tyrepower Whangarei or Kerikeri for just $55. The package includes a wheel alignment, wheel balance, tyre rotation and safety check.
Whether they’re a premium or economy brand, you’ll get better mileage and longer life out of your tyres by having them properly aligned, balanced and rotated by the professional, friendly team at Tyrepower. If you’ve noticed your steering wheel is vibrating, or you’ve just had new tyres put on your vehicle, then now is the perfect time to grab this great deal and get set to enjoy a smoother ride!
More Great Northland Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.