We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Trish Miru Hypnotherapy
$75 for a 90-Minute Hypnotherapy Session (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Help yourself or someone you know take control of their behaviours, emotions and habits.
- Grab a one and a half hour consultation and hypnotherapy session with Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist Trish Miru for $75.
- Get specialist help for stress, anxiety, weight management, emotional problems, grief, gambling, phobias and self-esteem issues.
- Take home a personalised CD for further use towards resolving your particular problem.
The brain works in mysterious ways. For example: It can effortlessly learn several languages, but only while you're too young to care. Similarly, it tells you that something probably isn't a good idea, yet lets you go right ahead and do it anyway. The brain is in charge when it comes to determining your emotions, behaviours and habits. And this is where hypnotherapy can help . . .
Trish Miru is a certified specialist in stress, anxiety, weight management, emotional problems, grief counselling, gambling, phobias and self-esteem issues. If any of these are familiar to you, grab some help with them today. Pay just $75 for a one and a half hour consultation and hypnotherapy session and personalised CD.
Trish is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist trained in Canada, England and the USA, and has been practising for over 20 years. Her specialism in hypnotherapy can help you free yourself of feelings, habits and behaviours and assist you in moving towards a better quality of life. Your consultation and 90-minute session will determine the cause of the your particular issue and put you on the right path. (Additional sessions may be required for optimal results).
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.