We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Trinity Hotel - Wellington
$90 for One Night or $180 for Two Nights for Two incl. Cooked Breakfasts, WiFi Access, Bubbles on Arrival & 12pm Checkout (value up to $390)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cure your lack of vacation ills with a trip to the capital.
- Grab one night for two people at the Trinity Hotel, Wellington for just $90 or two nights for two people for only $180.
- Enjoy a bottle of bubbly upon arrival as well as one hour of WiFi access and a cooked breakfast the next morning.
- A late checkout of 12pm will ensure a relaxed and refreshed you.
If you're sick and tired of not being on holiday, here's the perfect cure for you. It will take your lack-of-escape illness and make you well. Because it's an escape to Wellington. And no one in their right mind would name a place 'Wellington' if it wasn't able to make you well.
Grab one night for two people at the Trinity Hotel, Wellington for just $90 or grab two nights accommodation for two for only $180. You'll also receive a cooked breakfast each morning during your stay, one hour of WiFi access and a bottle of bubbly upon arrival. With a late checkout of 12pm, you'll leave feeling utterly refreshed and relaxed.
The Trinity Hotel has undergone a recent and stylish refurbishment so it's the perfect time to visit. With an enviable city centre location, you're close to all that Wellington has to offer, including the Te Papa museum, the relaxing cable car ride and beautiful botanical gardens and the main shopping district. If you'd rather just enjoy the comfort of your Queen room, we don't blame you.
More Great Northland Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.