We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$10 for One Adult Entry to the GISH Comedy Show on Saturday 2nd March (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spend your evening laughing at the ridiculous antics of GISH.
- Grab one adult entry to the watch GISH at Tikipunga Tavern on March 2nd for only $10.
- Enjoy an original night of Kiwi humour with a great story-teller.
- Don't sit at home watching horrid Saturday night TV.
- Pop down to the Tikipunga Tavern on for a couple of beers and a lot of laughs.
If you're bored, and desperately looking for something to do on Saturday night, then you have two choices: you could build a raft and attempt to row your way to a distant land that has enthralling Saturday night TV; or, if rowing isn't really your thing, you could just grab today's deal.
Get ready to laugh a few cracks into your ribs when you grab one adult entry to the watch GISH at Tikipunga Tavern on March 2nd for only $10.
Drawing on his colourful, and sometimes scandalous, history, GISH gives an anecdotal account of his unique perspective on Kiwi life. But the night's entertainment isn't only limited to hilarious story-telling. By drawing on his remarkable musical talent, GISH also tells relays his stories through song. The intimate venue of the Tikipunga Tavern serves as the perfect setting for a comedian like GISH. It will simply feel as though you're spending the night with a good mate, who just happens to be ridiculously funny. So, instead of chilling at home on March 2nd, why not pop into the Tikipunga Tavern for a couple of beers with a side of laughs.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.