We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Wharf Restaurant & Bar - Russell
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a meal right next to the heaving serenity of the ocean.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher for The Wharf Restaurant & Bar for only $20.
- Choose from a delicious assortment of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes.
- Breathe in the fresh ocean air; taste the subtle Mediterranean flavours; and relax in full view of the gorgeous waterfront at Russell.
There was once a man who wanted to find the perfect location for a restaurant. He opened a restaurant in a volcano, but it burnt down; next was the snake pit diner, but the cobras got too moody. After years of trying different locations, he came to the conclusion that there's no better place to eat than next to the emerald waters of New Zealand.
If you still aren't a believer, then you should test the theory by grabbing a $40 food and beverage voucher for The Wharf Restaurant & Bar for only $20.
The soothing heave of the in and outgoing tide serves as an ambient mood setter at The Wharf. Once you walk into this quaint spot, you enter an experience typified by great food, ocean air and excellent service. Graham, the general manager, is always around to provide a helping hand and Paul, the head chef, takes great pride in preparing exquisite meals on a daily basis. A decadent selection of fish, meat and vegetarian dishes comprise a menu, which is strongly infused with Mediterranean flavours. The close proximity of the ocean when coupled with the naval decor gives you the sense that you're enjoying your meal on the deck of a small vessel. Don't let this opportunity sail off into the sunset, grab it right now!
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.