We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Trading Limited
$89 for Huihuang Bull Shark NAG Spinning Reel or $99 for a Saltwater Level Fishing Spinning Reel incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Reel in a big catch with a new rod.
- Grab a Huihuang bull shark NAG spinning reel for $89 or a saltwater level fishing spinning reel for $99 including nationwide delivery from The Trading Limited.
- Enjoy fishing with a high-quality rod with a long list of exciting features.
- Throw away your old fishing gear and invest in something that'll get you results during your excursions.
You may not understand your daughter's need to own the latest pair of pumps, or your son's desire to snatch up the latest iPhone, but it's not all that different to your need to get the most advanced fishing gear.
Pay $89 for a Huihuang bull shark NAG spinning reel or $99 for a saltwater level fishing spinning reel including nationwide delivery from The Trading Limited.
Huihuang bull shark NAG spinning reel
- Ball bearing ratio 5.1:1
- Aluminium spool
- Left/right Interchangeable handle
- Premium quality fit and finish
NAG3000: Gear Ratio 5.0:1
Line Capacity: 0.20mm-240m
SW-CLF series salt water reels
- 1000,2000,3000,4000,5000 ,6000
- Front drag system
- 11+1 stainless steel ball bearing
- Stainles steel instant anti-reverse
- Bearing anti-rust driver gear
- Oscillation Gear Slide and So on,Two Tones Al Decoration Parts of Body
- Body size machined two tones al spool
- Sealed drag system
- Fat bail and water drop bail holder
- Anti-twine line roller
- Right/left exchangeable AL CNC handle
- SW1000: Gear Ratio 5.1:1
Line Capacity 0.18mm-200m
- SW2000 : Gear Ratio 5.1:1
Line Capacity 0.18mm-330m
- SW3000 :Gear Ratio 5.1:1
Line Capacity 0.20mm-330m
- SW4000: Gear Ratio 5.5:1
Line Capacity 0.30mm-250m
- SW5000: Gear Ratio 5.5:1
Line Capacity 0.30mm-320m
- SW6000: Gear Ratio 5.5:1
Line Capacity 0.35mm-280m
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.