We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Rock Overnight Cruise - Bay Of Islands
$130 for One Person on an Overnight Cruise In the Bay of Islands incl. Buffet Dinner, Activities & Breakfast
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- See the spectacular scenery of New Zealand as you relax on-board.
- Grab an overnight cruise in the Bay Of Islands including buffet dinner, activities and breakfast for just $130 from The Rock Overnight Cruise.
- Choose from a large selection of available dates in September, October and November.
- Enjoy plenty of fun activities such as target shooting, kayaking, snorkeling, fishing and island walks.
- Indulge in a delicious buffet dinner and breakfast offered.
No visit to the Bay of Islands is complete without fishing, kayaking, swimming, having a buffet dinner, going to a bar, checking out the local wildlife, eating fresh seafood, experiencing awesome snorkelling, and cruising around the area’s subtropical waters on a boat of some sort.
Grab an overnight cruise in the Bay Of Islands including buffet dinner, activities and breakfast for just $130 from The Rock Overnight Cruise. Choose from the following dates:
- September 2012: 23rd, 26th, 30th.
- October 2012: 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 10th, 13th, 18th, 20th, 24th, 27th.
- November 2012: 3rd and 10th.
Not too big and not too small, the Rock sleeps 36 people and has two levels: a spacious living area, bar, pool table, lounge, piano and open fire on the bottom, and sleeping quarters on the top. You’ll join other like-minded souls who don’t mind getting their toes wet. Meet the friendly and experienced crew who will guide and entertain you throughout the cruise, taking you on a fantastic range of activities including fishing, target shooting, kayaking, swimming, snorkelling and stopping off at an islands for some good old fashioned exploration.
And today's $130-deal includes a lot *deep breath*: buffet dinner, breakfast, activities, accommodation in a shared cabin (with upgrades to private cabins available on the day of the cruise, subject to availability) and bed linen. All guests need to bring a packed lunch for the second day (or pay a little extra when booking to have it provided), swimsuit, towel, cash for the bar and a warm jacket for the evening.
For Sarah and Jonny Greener and their crew, this is more than just a business: it’s a lifestyle, one that they’re pleased to be sharing with you. They’re with you every step of the way too: at the helm, in the water and even cooking the BBQ dinner. By the time you leave you’ll feel like you're part of the extended family rather than just another paying customer.
All cruises leave at 5pm from Paihia.