We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Parrot Place
$12 for a Family Pass for Two Adults & up to Three Kids (value $25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get up close and personal with parrots from all around the world at The Parrot Place.
- Grab a family pass for two adults and up to three kids for just $12.
- See beautiful coloured parrots from Asia, Australia, South America, Africa, New Guinea and the Solomon Islands.
- Plus, New Zealand's very own native Kakariki live here too.
Animals might be wonderful, quirky and cool but there just aren't enough of them that can carry out a conversation with you. At least, not in your native tongue (speaking meow with your cat just results in confusion for both parties). But parrots are a different story - not only are they colourful and characterful, lots of them can talk too.
Grab a family pass to The Parrot Place for just $12 and get your feathered fix. It's valid for up to two adults and up to three children under 14 years.
At The Parrot Place you can see parrots from all around the world: Asia, Australia, South America, Africa, New Guinea and the Solomon Islands. South American Macaws Inca and Pichou are favourites amongst regulars but there's also some celebrities closer to home with New Zealand's native Kakariki and more. Take a stroll through the large walk in aviaries and get close to the birds in a natural environment. Make sure you take along your camera because there will be plenty of photo opportunities with all the beautiful colours of the parrots on display.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.