We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Parrot Place
$12 for a Family Pass for Two Adults & up to Three Kids (value $25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get up close and personal with parrots from all around the world at The Parrot Place.
- Grab a family pass for two adults and up to three kids for just $12.
- See beautiful coloured parrots from Asia, Australia, South America, Africa, New Guinea and the Solomon Islands.
- Plus, New Zealand's very own native Kakariki live here too.
Animals might be wonderful, quirky and cool but there just aren't enough of them that can carry out a conversation with you. At least, not in your native tongue (speaking meow with your cat just results in confusion for both parties). But parrots are a different story - not only are they colourful and characterful, lots of them can talk too.
Grab a family pass to The Parrot Place for just $12 and get your feathered fix. It's valid for up to two adults and up to three children under 14 years.
At The Parrot Place you can see parrots from all around the world: Asia, Australia, South America, Africa, New Guinea and the Solomon Islands. South American Macaws Inca and Pichou are favourites amongst regulars but there's also some celebrities closer to home with New Zealand's native Kakariki and more. Take a stroll through the large walk in aviaries and get close to the birds in a natural environment. Make sure you take along your camera because there will be plenty of photo opportunities with all the beautiful colours of the parrots on display.
More Great Northland Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.