We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Guitar Studio
Up to 71% off One on One Guitar Lessons Wherever You Are (value up to $264)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fit learning guitar into your busy life. You can even fit it into your lunch break.
- Grab two one on one live video conference guitar, bass or ukulele lessons from The Guitar Studio for just $19.
- Or really get your teeth into learning your chosen instrument with four lessons for $45, six for $65 or eight for $79.
- Make today the day you start learning a skill you will enjoy for life.
- Your live lessons will be conducted over the Internet with a professional tutor of over 16 years' experience.
The Internet has done many marvellous things: Dancing hamsters, skateboarding dogs, breaded cats. Oh and it's also revolutionised global communication, entertainment, business and media. And now, even if you are super-busy, live out-of-the-way or just generally don't have a lot of time, the internet makes it possible for you to learn the guitar in one on one lessons with a fully-trained tutor. You can even fit it into your lunch break.
You can take up electric or acoustic guitar, bass or ukulele with two one on one lessons with The Guitar Studio for just $19. Or really get your teeth into learning your chosen instrument with four lessons for $45, six for $65 or eight for $79.
You'll save time and money on travel and enjoy more flexible lesson times with this revolutionary method of learning. With a broadband connection, a computer and a guitar, your tutor Ian McLaughlin, will be beamed in live to teach you in your own home or office. The Guitar Studio’s professional setup using top quality cameras and microphones allows for an incredibly clear visual audio experience, close ups and flexible multi camera angles make learning a breeze. So even if your super-busy, live out-of-the-way or just generally don't have a lot of time, the Guitar Studio makes it possible for you to learn the guitar in one on one lessons with an experienced professional tutor.
You could be progressing smoothly in your learning of the guitar/bass/uke right now, you could even fit it into your lunch break. The Guitar Studio offers tuition for all styles of music, so whether you want to be an acoustic strummer, a smooth jazzer or a metal shredder, your taste in music will be covered and applied to the way you learn.
More Great Northland Deals
Big Boys Toys
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.