We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Doubtless Bay - Northland
From $175 for Two Nights for Two People incl. a $20 Dinner Voucher & $20 Breakfast Voucher (value up to $490)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Congratulations on stumbling upon Northland's best kept secret spot.
- Grab two nights for two people in a studio room at Taipa Bay Resort, in Doubtless Bay, Northland. Or for just $225 get two nights for two people in a one-bedroom apartment.
- Both options include a $20 breakfast voucher and a $20 dinner voucher too.
- Discover the untouched beauty of Taipa beach, best taken in while strolling hand-in-hand with someone special.
- Relax and enjoy the comfort of accommodation that works in complete harmony with its gorgeous natural setting.
Pssst. Yes, you there. The one in dire need of a holiday. the one who's desperate for a uniquely serene, tranquil and sublime escape away from it all. The one who wants to be immersed in the natural wonders of one of New Zealand's most stunning regions. Yes, you. Listen very carefully.
Pay just $175 for two nights for two people in a studio room at Taipa Bay Resort, in Doubtless Bay, Northland. Or for just $225 get two nights for two people in a one-bedroom apartment. Both options include a $20 dinner voucher, and a $20 breakfast voucher.
With the serenity and beauty of uninhabited tropical island, Taipa Beach is one of the best kept secrets of Northland. With this brilliant offer you'll get to experience its wonder along with the comfort, luxury and charm of Taipa Bay Resort. Both the studio rooms and the one bedroom apartments sit beach-side or park-side, with stunning indoor-outdoor flow, for you to enjoy the peaceful natural surrounds to the fullest. The accommodation is magnificently appointed, spacious and tastefully decorated in Mediterranean style. Taipa Bay Resort, offers a completely romantic, idyllic, tranquil escape.
Buy with confidence with GrabOne Escapes.
Found an escape you like the look of? Keen to make your booking? Purchase the package then contact the accommodation provider direct to make your booking. If you call them within 48 hours of purchasing your GrabOne offer and cannot secure the date you want, simply email or call our Helpdesk team and we will happily refund your purchase.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.