We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$49 for an iPhone Home Button or Battery Repair, $99 for an iPhone or iPod Screen Repair, or $189 for an iPad Screen Repair
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fix any tiny problem with some help from the tech-savvy team at Systec.
- Grab an iPhone home button or battery repair for $49, an iPod or iPhone screen repair for $99, or an iPad screen repair for $189.
- Enjoy fast and reliable repairing services.
- Have your gadget back in your hands in no time.
"Hey, my parents are out tonight ;) so we have the place to ourselves—all night long..." Texting your girlfriend's dad instead of her, is never a good move, so ensure your screen is in perfect condition.
Choose between three options for iPhone, iPod and iPad button, battery and screen repairs from Systec:
- $49 for an iPhone home button or battery repair for 3G, 3GS, 4 and 4S.
- $99 for an iPod or iPhone screen repair for 3G, 3GS, 4 and 4S.
- $189 for for an iPad screen repair including 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation.
Systec offer total repair services for all Apple products for the best prices. Their fast and reliable team will have your favourite gadget up and running in no time whether it be a broken screen or battery. Choose to either drop your Apple product off or have it delivered to their store for your convenience. Save yourself plenty of stress and heartache and click the buy button now.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.