We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
O'Neill Surf Academy
$35 for a Two-Hour Surf Lesson on Matakana Coast (Omaha or Tawharanui) (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Hang out or hang ten?
- Grab a two-hour surfing lesson with Surfaris Surf School for just $35.
- Learn the basics of riding the waves at either Omaha or Tawharanui beach.
- Be guided by the internationally experienced and qualified instructors at Surfaris Surf School.
- Round up your mates and give something different a go this weekend.
Sadly, sweet body surfing skills and boogie board twists no longer have the beach cred they once did. Ensure you're able to hang ten with the best of them and spend some time developing your surfing prowess.
Make the most of the beautiful NZ ocean by heading to the beach and learning to surf. Grab a two-hour surf lesson at either Omaha or Tawharanui beach with Surfaris Surf School for only $35. Grab today's deal, round up a few mates and head beach-side for a slice of the surfing action. Make sure you let the team at Surfaris know if you're a beginner or intermediate surfer when you book.
Keen folks of all ages and abilities can learn to surf and the team at Surfaris have taught people ranging from seven year old girls to 70 year old retirees. Your internationally experienced and qualified instructors will truss you up in a wetsuit, hand you a surfboard, then take you through the basics of surfing. Along with plenty of helpful tips on how to surf like a pro, you'll also be taught how to stay safe in the water and the basics of surfing etiquette. Safety is paramount, but the main goal of the team at Surfaris Surf School is to make sure you have truckloads of fun, and they're prepared to give you a gentle nudge right out of your comfort zone to make sure you do! Your two-hour surf lesson will take place at either Omaha or Tawharanui Beaches, both stunning and safe spots on our beautiful East Coast.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.