We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Studio Nails & Lashes
$30 for a One Hour Manicure or Pedicure with Gel Polish or a Deluxe Spa Pedicure (value $63)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your feet or hands into the best shape they've even been in.
- Grab a one-hour gel polish manicure, one-hour gel polish pedicure or deluxe spa pedicure from Studio Nails & Lashes for $30.
- Indulge in an hour of delightful pampering.
- Brighten your day with a long lasting nail colour.
Shed off the socks and get those toes out into the open. Summer and sandal time are here, so make those peepers shine with this deal. Beach, party, or work your fingers and toes will look amazing this festive season.
Grab yourself a one-hour gel polish manicure, one-hour gel polish pedicure or deluxe spa pedicure from Studio Nails & Lashes for a mere $30.
Suck for a last minute gift idea? This is the perfect gift, or simply just spoil yourself - you know you want to. You'll feel relaxed from the moment you arrive at the comfortable and private studio, where it is guaranteed you will be the sole client, therefore allowing all attention to be fully focussed on you. Get your fingernails or toenails ready for summer with a manicure or pedicure which includes gel polish that can last up to three weeks so you'll be able to relax all summer without worrying about chipped nails. If you're tootsies are in need of some serious pampering why not choose to indulge in a deluxe spa pedicure which includes foot filing, scrub, moisturiser, heel balm, foot and leg massage and a paraffin wax treatment, finished off with nail polish of your choice.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.