We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$99 for a Full Head of Foils Or Full Head Tint, Toner, Cut & Blow Wave or GHD Finish (value up to $205)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Revitalise your hair and your life now that summer's set in.
- Grab a full head of foils in up to two colours of your choice, toner, cut and blow wave or GHD finish at Strand Salon with senior colourist Bodean and senior stylist Danielle for only $99.
- Inject your hair with colour that glows through the wintry days.
- Let experienced colourist Bodean and senior stylist Danielle find a look that suits you right down to your toes.
- Leave with a perfectly blow-waved do that shines.
Renew, revamp and reveal!
Grab a full head of foils (in up to two colours of your choice), toner, cut and blow wave or GHD finish with senior stylist Danielle at Strand Salon in Whangarei for only $99.
Bodean Christie is just the experienced senior colourist you need to help you find the perfect look to suit your life, he'll give your locks an injection of colour that'll keep them looking vibrant and stunning all the way through summer.
You will then be treated to a luxury cut from Danielle Bellve who is an expert stylist. Whether you're after a trim or a drastic cut, Danielle will be with you every step of the way.
You'll be able to relax and take a breather from the stresses of daily life in the calm environment of Strand Salon. Let your eyes close and your mind go blank as your colour is rinsed out and your hair gently shampooed using the best quality products. You'll leave the salon with perfectly blow-waved hair that shines and makes you feel completely refreshed, revitalised and ready to take on the next challenge that life throws at you. Bookings are essential and subject to availability for this deal so make sure you call ahead.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.