We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$20 for Any Two Breakfasts or Lunches & Two Regular Hot Drinks (value up to $38.40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Life is a stage so break an egg.
- Grab any two meals from the breakfast or lunch menus, along with two regular hot drinks for only $20 at Stage Cafe, Kamo.
- Choose from Big Breakfasts, Creamy Mushrooms, Eggs Bene, BLATs and much more.
- Complete the treat with your choice of any regular hot drink.
If life is a stage then it seems a little unfair that we never had a chance to learn our lines. It's almost as if we're all making it up as we go along. And that is doubly difficult when you can't think past the grumbling void in your belly. Feed that need first and get back to enjoying the improv of life. Just try not to break a leg.
You know the script: Grab any two meals from the breakfast or lunch menus, along with two regular hot drinks for only $20 at Stage Cafe, Kamo.
Take the stage and head down to this cool cafe for breakfast or lunch. You'll find the menu has all the regular yummy stuff including the Big Breakfast, Creamy Mushrooms, Eggs Bene and BLATs. And it's entirely up to you what you go for. Round off your meal with a regular hot drink and you'll be so satisfied that you're sure to return for an encore.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.