We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$6 for a Squirrel Spatula in One of Three Colours, $15 for a Non-Stick Brownie Baking Set with Recipe or $21 for a Squirrel Spatula & Brownie Baking Set
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- This little guy will keep you from going squirrelly in the kitchen.
- Grab a squirrel spatula for just $6, a non-stick brownie baking set for $15, or a squirrel spatula and a brownie baking set for $21 from Catchers.
- Have fun in the kitchen.
- Bake the perfect brownies.
Quick, catch him, that squirrel is getting away! Nah, not really. He is actually hanging out in your kitchen helping you cook yummy things like brownies. Grab a squirrel spatula/spoon with built-in stand for just $6, a non-stick brownie baking set for $15, or a squirrel spatula with built-in stand and a non-stick brownie baking set for $21 from Catchers.
Squirrel spatula specifications:
Not only is this a useful tool for stirring, flipping and scooping things like rice, it will keep your kitchen cleaner with its handy, dandy stand. We reckon you'll be getting one of these for everyone you know.
- Size - 21 x 6cm.
- Weight - 0.035kg.
- Temperature: (-10) to 110c.
- Fashion design, non-stick surface.
Brownie baking set specifications:
Maybe you have a birthday party coming up or a special occasion you weren't expecting. Brownies are the perfect treat for any occasion, even the kids will stop running around and grab one.
- Non stick for easy baking and cleaning.
- Set includes: base insert, pan, dividers, recipe guide.
- Comes with recipe guide.
- Patented design bakes each piece separately so they are flakey and crispy on the outside, but soft and gooey on the inside.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.