We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$22 for One Individual Entry or $45 for One Team Entry (value up to $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make the most of your summer.
- Grab an entry to the Mangawhai Triathalon on Sunday February 24 2013.
- Pay $22 for one individual entry or $45 for one team entry.
- If you don't want to go it alone, round up a team and work with your strengths.
- Be in to win some fantastic prizes on the day.
What have you got planned this summer? Knocking off a few novels and more then a few bevvies? Before you open up that lounge chair and slip on your nifty bottle opener ring, imagine heading back to work after the holidays, looking and feeling better then ever.
Take part in the Mangawhai Triathalon on Sunday February 24 2013. Pay $22 for one individual entry or $45 for one team entry.
Most of the action (start/ finish/ transition points) will be at the end of Mangawhai Heads Road next to the Mangawhai Heads Motor Camp, a great little spot to enjoy a picnic after your event. This is the ideal chance for those new to triathalons to get their feet wet (literally). If you find the idea of a full triathalon a bit daunting, round up your family or friends and enter as a team. Teams can be made up of two to three participants with each person completing only one or two of the disciplines. If you love cycling and running but don’t fancy the swim, you just need to find a friend who is keen to get in the water...easy!
Start time is 8.15am. Swim 500m or kayak 1.5km, then cycle 17km and run 5km. Make a weekend of it and enjoy the many fun activities there are to do in magical Mangawhai. There are fantastic prizes up for grabs, including a Black Thunder Mountain Bike from AvantiPlus, Fullers GreatSights Cruise vouchers, ASICS gear and loads more. Don't miss your chance to commit to your New Year’s resolution of getting more active now by signing yourself up to train for and complete this fun triathalon event.
More Great Northland Deals
ENVY on Vine
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.