We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$49 for a Cooking Class for One incl. Cocktail, Coffee & Dessert or $94 for Two People (value up to $238)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn to cook some of your favourite Kiwi and international dishes.
- Grab a cooking class for one person, including one coffee, cocktail, and dessert, from Social Cooking for just $49.
- Or grab a cooking class for two, including two coffees, two cocktails, and two desserts, for $94.
- Choose from a variety of fun classes, including Paris by Moonlight, Meat Lovers, One Night in Bangkok, Spanish Seafood Paella, and more.
- Enjoy learning to cook in an engaging group atmosphere.
Without learning how to cook them, dishes like paella, Pad Thai, and steak au poivre are little more than words we mispronounce at restaurants. Add new meaning to them – and a whole new set of skills to your repertoire – with today's culinary experience.
Grab a cooking class for one including a coffee, cocktail, and dessert from Social Cooking for only $49, or grab a cooking class for two people including two coffees, two cocktails, and two desserts for just $94.
Enjoy a night of fine dining and fun with Social Cooking. They have a range of classes with brand new recipes, plus a team of new chefs on board, ready to provide you with an educational and hands-on cooking experience and motivate you to try healthier, more interesting home cooking. Choose from a range of Social Cooking classes, including Paris by Moonlight, Meat Lovers, One Night in Bangkok and Spanish Seafood Paella. All classes utilise state-of-the-art equipment and, with a complementary cocktail, are sure to be a fun, memorable experience.
First 100 deals bought in Wellington and Auckland go into the draw to win a Masterclass worth $250.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.