We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$27 for a One Hour Make Up Lesson or a One Hour Make Up Application (value $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn the tricks of the trade.
- Grab a one hour makeup lesson or one hour make up application session for $27 from Simply Stylish.
- Enjoy discovering new techniques to create a gorgeous look that can be used day to day.
A touch more bronzer, a stroke of eyeliner, extra lippy... and what the hell, a bit more bronzer. Sound familiar? The ritual of make up application can often lead to disastrous outcomes where females worldwide take on the look of messed up goths who have face planted into a vat of Jaffas while having then run a marathon.
Get a handle on your bronzer brush and grab a one hour makeup lesson or one hour make up application session for $27 from Simply Stylish.
Learn the art to creating a stunning look which can be achieved daily with ease. Master techniques to make the most of your best features and mix things up a bit for a night out. Each session is lead by a professional beauty therapist who has a thorough knowledge of how to best work with various skin tones and features. Enjoy the session from the comfort of your own home as they will travel to you if you live within 20km of Kerikeri CBD. This is a great way to enjoy a relaxed evening with girlfriends as you all learn some new clever tricks.
More Great Northland Deals
Plume, the Vineyard Restaurant, Matakana
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.