We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$27 for a One Hour Make Up Lesson or a One Hour Make Up Application (value $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn the tricks of the trade.
- Grab a one hour makeup lesson or one hour make up application session for $27 from Simply Stylish.
- Enjoy discovering new techniques to create a gorgeous look that can be used day to day.
A touch more bronzer, a stroke of eyeliner, extra lippy... and what the hell, a bit more bronzer. Sound familiar? The ritual of make up application can often lead to disastrous outcomes where females worldwide take on the look of messed up goths who have face planted into a vat of Jaffas while having then run a marathon.
Get a handle on your bronzer brush and grab a one hour makeup lesson or one hour make up application session for $27 from Simply Stylish.
Learn the art to creating a stunning look which can be achieved daily with ease. Master techniques to make the most of your best features and mix things up a bit for a night out. Each session is lead by a professional beauty therapist who has a thorough knowledge of how to best work with various skin tones and features. Enjoy the session from the comfort of your own home as they will travel to you if you live within 20km of Kerikeri CBD. This is a great way to enjoy a relaxed evening with girlfriends as you all learn some new clever tricks.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.