We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Shiraz Indian Restaurant
$10 for Any Main Curry Meal with Basmati Rice (value up to $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fancy Indian for dinner?
- Grab a main curry meal with rice for only $10 at Shiraz Indian Restaurant.
- Choose to redeem at either Whangarei, Kamo or Dargaville locations as chosen at time of purchase.
- Taste authentic herbs and spices from Northern Indian and Mughlai Cuisine.
- Buy as many as you like, no limit on purchasing or gifting.
A good old-fashioned curry is as much a loved part of Kiwi cuisine as fish and chips these days and we can thank restaurants like Shiraz Indian Restaurant for helping make the spectacular flavours of Indian cuisine such a familiar part of our palate.
Jaswant Singh and his team bring the spicy, tantilising flavours to your table, and today you can enjoy the authentic Mughlai and Northern Indian inspired menu yourself. Pay just $10 for a main curry meal with basmati rice at Shiraz Indian Restaurant in either Shiraz Walton Street, Whangarei, Shiraz Kamo, Whangarei or Shiraz Dargaville
With a large and diverse menu, this is a great opportunity to try something you’ve never tasted before, as well as all of your old favourites, there's certainly a lot to choose from here. If you don't think you can cope with a hot, spicy curry don't despair, there are plenty of milder dishes to sample. Feeling brave? Try Shiraz's famous hot beef vindaloo! But if that’s a bit too hot for you, no worries - you choose the degree of spiciness when you order at the restaurant. As well as a huge range of curries, Shiraz also offers a large selection of Indian breads and entrees to round out your meal.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.