We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Shiraz Indian Restaurant
$10 for Any Main Curry Meal with Basmati Rice (value up to $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fancy Indian for dinner?
- Grab a main curry meal with rice for only $10 at Shiraz Indian Restaurant.
- Choose to redeem at either Whangarei, Kamo or Dargaville locations as chosen at time of purchase.
- Taste authentic herbs and spices from Northern Indian and Mughlai Cuisine.
- Buy as many as you like, no limit on purchasing or gifting.
A good old-fashioned curry is as much a loved part of Kiwi cuisine as fish and chips these days and we can thank restaurants like Shiraz Indian Restaurant for helping make the spectacular flavours of Indian cuisine such a familiar part of our palate.
Jaswant Singh and his team bring the spicy, tantilising flavours to your table, and today you can enjoy the authentic Mughlai and Northern Indian inspired menu yourself. Pay just $10 for a main curry meal with basmati rice at Shiraz Indian Restaurant in either Shiraz Walton Street, Whangarei, Shiraz Kamo, Whangarei or Shiraz Dargaville
With a large and diverse menu, this is a great opportunity to try something you’ve never tasted before, as well as all of your old favourites, there's certainly a lot to choose from here. If you don't think you can cope with a hot, spicy curry don't despair, there are plenty of milder dishes to sample. Feeling brave? Try Shiraz's famous hot beef vindaloo! But if that’s a bit too hot for you, no worries - you choose the degree of spiciness when you order at the restaurant. As well as a huge range of curries, Shiraz also offers a large selection of Indian breads and entrees to round out your meal.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.