We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Shiraz Indian Restaurant
$22 for a Lunch Banquet for Two People incl. Two Drinks (value up to $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the best authentic cuisine made by chefs who have worked in five-star hotels in India.
- Grab a lunch banquet for two people including drinks for $22 at Shiraz Indian Restaurant - your choice of three locations.
- Each person can choose one main from the lunch combo menu. Plus you each get a mixed veg curry, lentils, steamed basmati rice, raita and a poppadom.
- Drinks included are 330ml bottle or tap beer, glass of wine or non-alcoholic drink of the same or lesser value.
- Get your friends and family together and visit Shiraz for a festive season get-together with a difference.
If deciding what to eat at lunch leaves you in a quandary, think: "What would I be eating if I was staying at a five-star hotel in India?" You'll find the answer at your local Shiraz Indian Restaurant, where with today's deal you can get penthouse suite food for a campsite price.
Grab a lunch banquet for two people including drinks for $22 at Shiraz Indian Restaurant. It's available Monday to Saturday from 11.00am to 3.00pm and you will get a traditional Indian Thali with:
Any main from the lunch combo menu (including Butter Chicken, Chicken Korma, Chicken Vindaloo, Chicken Tikka Masala, Beef Vindaloo, Beef Masala, Lamb Masala or Lamb Korma), a mixed vegetable curry, Dal Makhani (lentils), steamed basmati rice, raita and a poppadom. Drinks included are a 330ml bottle or tap beer, glass of wine or non-alcoholic drink of the same or lesser value.
Shiraz Indian Restaurants have been bringing the tantalising flavours of authentic Mughlai and Northern Indian cuisine to Northland for 17 years. With locations in Whangarei, Kamo and Dargaville, the real taste of India is within your reach — without the airfare. Even if spicy foods have your tastebuds running for the hills, there are plenty of milder dishes to sample. There are also starters, breads, sides and condiments to to take your palate on a trip to India and back. Get your friends and family together and visit Shiraz for a festive season get-together with a difference.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.