We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Shiraz Indian Restaurant
$22 for a Lunch Banquet for Two People incl. Two Drinks (value up to $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the best authentic cuisine made by chefs who have worked in five-star hotels in India.
- Grab a lunch banquet for two people including drinks for $22 at Shiraz Indian Restaurant - your choice of three locations.
- Each person can choose one main from the lunch combo menu. Plus you each get a mixed veg curry, lentils, steamed basmati rice, raita and a poppadom.
- Drinks included are 330ml bottle or tap beer, glass of wine or non-alcoholic drink of the same or lesser value.
- Get your friends and family together and visit Shiraz for a festive season get-together with a difference.
If deciding what to eat at lunch leaves you in a quandary, think: "What would I be eating if I was staying at a five-star hotel in India?" You'll find the answer at your local Shiraz Indian Restaurant, where with today's deal you can get penthouse suite food for a campsite price.
Grab a lunch banquet for two people including drinks for $22 at Shiraz Indian Restaurant. It's available Monday to Saturday from 11.00am to 3.00pm and you will get a traditional Indian Thali with:
Any main from the lunch combo menu (including Butter Chicken, Chicken Korma, Chicken Vindaloo, Chicken Tikka Masala, Beef Vindaloo, Beef Masala, Lamb Masala or Lamb Korma), a mixed vegetable curry, Dal Makhani (lentils), steamed basmati rice, raita and a poppadom. Drinks included are a 330ml bottle or tap beer, glass of wine or non-alcoholic drink of the same or lesser value.
Shiraz Indian Restaurants have been bringing the tantalising flavours of authentic Mughlai and Northern Indian cuisine to Northland for 17 years. With locations in Whangarei, Kamo and Dargaville, the real taste of India is within your reach — without the airfare. Even if spicy foods have your tastebuds running for the hills, there are plenty of milder dishes to sample. There are also starters, breads, sides and condiments to to take your palate on a trip to India and back. Get your friends and family together and visit Shiraz for a festive season get-together with a difference.
More Great Northland Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.