We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Sherwood Park Golf Club
$20 for a Round of Golf at Sherwood Park Golf Course (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A golfer know that albatross aren't just big birds.
- Grab a round of golf at Sherwood Park Golf Course in Maunu for just $20.
- Enjoy 18 holes on Northland's only fully irrigated golf course.
- Combine well maintained greens with beautiful groves of native trees, natural stone walls and water hazards.
- Hire clubs and carts if you need to, and relax in the club house afterwards.
Overhearing a conversation about an albatross, an eagle and a birdie might have you assuming you're listening to a conversation about bird watching, but if you know your golf, you would know otherwise.
Put your knowledge (and skills) to the test and grab a round of golf at Sherwood Park Golf Course for just $20.
Sherwood Park Golf Course is an 18-hole, predominantly flat course set in the midst of native trees, perfectly complemented by natural stone walls, water hazards and the volcanic cone of Maunu Mountain. The first fully irrigated golf course in Northland, Sherwood Park Golf Course provides the perfect relaxing atmosphere for beginners and pros alike. Play a round of golf on the irrigated tees, fairways and greens and head to the lovely clubhouse afterwards for a well-deserved snack or cuppa (or something a little stronger). And with clubs and golf carts available for hire, every skill level and ability is catered for.