We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$13 for an Adult Entry, $5 for a Child Entry or $32 for a Family Pass
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience New Zealand rural life, just a short drive from Auckland.
- Grab an adult's pass to SheepWorld for $13, child's pass for $5 or a family pass for $32.
- Includes entrance to Sheep and Dog Show and all SheepWorld attractions.
- Great for all ages, whatever the weather.
We all love sheep here in New Zealand. Now because of the great people at SheepWorld you can spend a whole day celebrating our woolly friends without getting fleeced.
Grab an adult entry for $13, a child’s entry for $5 or a family pass for $32 from SheepWorld. Ticket includes entrance to their world famous one-hour Sheep and Dog show (shows at 11.00am and 2.00pm daily).
SheepWorld is just 40 minutes north of Auckland yet it's a real glimpse into rural life. Witness the live action sheepdog display, sheep-shearing, bottle feeding lambs and more. Learn first-hand about the rich history sheep have played in shaping our country. You will also find out how they train their sheepdogs, how sheep shearing is done and how the wool is used.
As well as demonstrating the NZ sheep and wool story, SheepWorld has some great ways to discover NZ nature first hand and to meet with some of the friendly wildlife and farm animals. Enjoy a day at SheepWorld with the whole family – this is the perfect activity for the school holidays. Bring your lunch and enjoy at one of the many picnic tables available or try some of the delicious food and coffee from the café on-site. There is also a huge store full of quality NZ-made products so you can take your experience away with you.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.