We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Trade Tested - inactive
$679 for a Self-Propelled Lawnmower with Briggs & Stratton Engine (value $899)
Delivered within: 7 days
- Keep the lawns in check this summer.
- Grab a deluxe four-in-one lawnmower featuring a Briggs and Stratton engine for just $679 from Trade Tested.
- Easy to use and very low maintenance.
- You'll love the range of features that make this grunty mower a breeze to use.
If the springtime rains have caused your lawn to grow taller than a South American jungle, it's probably time to give it a serious trim. Machetes work well, but they also scare the neighbours. Grab a deluxe four-in-one lawnmower featuring a Briggs and Stratton engine for just $679 from Trade Tested.
- Four-in-one self-propelled
- Swing blades (replacements available)
- 6.0HP Briggs & Stratton 675 engine
- Side & back discharge, mulching and milling
- Cutting width: 550mm
- Cutting height: 30-90mm, 10 settings
- Height Adjustment: lever
- Fuel tank capacity: 1.5L
- Grass bag capacity: 60L
- Idle speed: 2700rpm
- Wheel diameter: Front: 8inch, Rear: 10inch
- Deck: Steel
- Certification: CE, GS, Euro II
- Aluminized muffler for corrosion protection
- Automotive-style dipstick simplifies checking the engine oil
- Automotive-style paper filter protects engine from dirt to extend engine life
- DuraLube splash lubrication system: gear driven system continuously supplies oil to all internal parts
- Flat panel air filter pleated automotive-style paper filter provides superior engine protection
- High-mount oil fill allows easy filling and checking of oil
- Large diameter rewind starter engages more quickly and requires less pull force during starting
- Magnetron electronic ignition delivers quick, dependable starts with no maintenance required
- Meets EPA and CARB Tier III Standards: our cleanest emissions engine for walk-behind lawnmowers
- One-start carburetor: float-feed carburetor for consistent one-pull starts
- ReadyStart starting system: no priming or choking required, just pull the cord to start
- Super Lo-Tone muffler reduces noise levels and improves tonal quality
- 190cc / 6.0HP
- Engine configuration: vertical shaft
- Engine technology: L-head
- Engine fuel: gasoline
- Fuel tank capacity: 1.5L
- Oil capacity: 591ml.
- Air filter: flat panel paper
- Muffler: performance
- G.W./N.W: 37/35kg.
- CTN Size: 93cm x 61cm x 46cm
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.