We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Seaport Village Accommodation - Russell
From $165 for Two Nights in a Luxury Apartment for Two People in Russell (value $330)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Soak up the last few weeks of summer in the North.
- Grab two nights in a luxury studio apartment for two people, for only $165, or pay $220 for two people in a two-bedroom apartment at Seaport Village Accommodation in Russell.
- Enjoy the wide range of activities at the top of the North Island from dolphin cruises, to fishing to the range of great beaches.
- Pay an extra $35 per person, per night if you want to take the kids or some friends.
Winter is looming and already your golden tan is leaving you. But before you give in to the change of the seasons, give yourself one last holiday — before sun goes back to sleep.
Grab two nights in a luxury studio apartment for two people, for only $165, or pay $220 for two people in a two-bedroom apartment (pay extra for up to four people) at Seaport Village Accommodation in Russell.
Seaport Village Holiday Accommodations is nestled in the heart of downtown Russell, nice and central to grocery shops, restaurants, cafes, wharf galleries and many other amenities. Ideal for those searching for a break away from busy city life and for those who want to explore the beauty of the Bay of Islands and Northland. Today you can choose to stay in Seaport C, which is fully self-contained studio apartment (downstairs), with ensuite, TV, outdoor furniture, fridge, freezer, oven and all other modern conveniences. Or you can enjoy a two night stay in the self-contained two bedroom apartment (upstairs) with a balcony and all the other modern conveniences. Now's your chance to embrace the end of summer in style and comfort.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.