We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$27 for a Full Day Cape Reinga & 90 Mile Beach Tour incl. Lunch (value $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take the family on an epic adventure to escape spring time boredom.
- Grab a full day Cape Reinga 90 Mile Beach tour, including lunch for just $27 from Sand Safaris.
- Reach the tip of the country and see where the Tasman and Pacific meet.
- Toboggan down the Te Paki sand dunes but watch out for the quicksand at the bottom.
Spring is dragging on, and you dream of heading north to escape the worst of it. But you're not a bird, so it's not always that simple. Don't worry, there's no need to get in a flap. Here's a way for you and the family to head as far north as possible without taking a flight and forget about winter for one memorable day.
Pay just $27 for a full day Cape Reinga 90 Mile Beach tour, including lunch from Sand Safaris. The tour departs daily from Ahipara at 9.30am and Kaitaia at 9.00am and will pick you up from your motel, hotel or any i-site.
Enjoy all the attractions which make the Far North famous in just one tour: Ride across epic 90 Mile Beach... Slide, surf and toboggan down massive Te Paki sand dunes... See oceans collide at Cape Reinga... Stop for lunch at pretty-as-a-picture Tapotupotu Bay... Work your way down the less explored, but just as spectacular east coast. Then end the tour in the majesty of the Kauri Kingdom having had a day never to forget. Nobody knows this part of the country better — and nobody does it better — than Sand Safaris.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.