We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$27 for a Full Day Cape Reinga & 90 Mile Beach Tour incl. Lunch (value $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take the family on an epic adventure to escape spring time boredom.
- Grab a full day Cape Reinga 90 Mile Beach tour, including lunch for just $27 from Sand Safaris.
- Reach the tip of the country and see where the Tasman and Pacific meet.
- Toboggan down the Te Paki sand dunes but watch out for the quicksand at the bottom.
Spring is dragging on, and you dream of heading north to escape the worst of it. But you're not a bird, so it's not always that simple. Don't worry, there's no need to get in a flap. Here's a way for you and the family to head as far north as possible without taking a flight and forget about winter for one memorable day.
Pay just $27 for a full day Cape Reinga 90 Mile Beach tour, including lunch from Sand Safaris. The tour departs daily from Ahipara at 9.30am and Kaitaia at 9.00am and will pick you up from your motel, hotel or any i-site.
Enjoy all the attractions which make the Far North famous in just one tour: Ride across epic 90 Mile Beach... Slide, surf and toboggan down massive Te Paki sand dunes... See oceans collide at Cape Reinga... Stop for lunch at pretty-as-a-picture Tapotupotu Bay... Work your way down the less explored, but just as spectacular east coast. Then end the tour in the majesty of the Kauri Kingdom having had a day never to forget. Nobody knows this part of the country better — and nobody does it better — than Sand Safaris.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.