We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Sail Rock Cafe
$21 for Two Breakfasts or Lunches at Mangawhai (value up to $41)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Calm everyone down and treat them to a meal to remember.
- Grab two breakfasts or lunches at Sail Rock Cafe for $21.
- Choose from many delicious meals including the famous salt and pepper squid.
- See what the fuss is about with this popular restaurant which is even recommended in The Lonely Planet Guide.
Hunger can do strange things to people. The first mention of lunch puts your sister into a dark place which she can only be brought out of with a cheese burger. Your mum takes to slamming doors to make her kebab cravings clear and your dad is the worst; he launches himself into a Chicken Chow Mein fueled frenzy which can't be tamed. Let's not even get into what chaos breakfast unravels.
Be the family hero and grab two breakfasts or lunches at Sail Rock Cafe for $21.
No matter what your cravings, you are bound to find something that hits the spot in order to melt away those irrational feelings with this tasty deal. Sail Rock Cafe is a popular dining location widely known throughout the region and has even been recommended in the Lonely Planet Guide since 2006 and mentioned in the Rough Guides, Footprints and Cuisine Wine Country 2013. There is a quality selection to choose from including decadent meals such as warm scallop and bacon salad, Mongolian chicken noodles, pork belly and their famous salt and pepper squid.
More Great Northland Deals
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.